FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
The ebook sale receipt is viewable in “My account”, where you can access all your downloads also.
We update the site ebook store and collection almost every week, stay tuned and get updated or send us an email if you urgently require an ebook.
After payment and confirmation, you can instantly download your ebook in PDF format.
Intangible or digital products or ebooks are not returnable but still we offer something good to you, you only pay €5 and receive any other ebook available on haveebook.com in your email inbox in PDF format.
Right now , on haveebook 95% ebooks are in PDF format and the other 5% are in EPUB format.