1. SEO Like I’m 5: The Beginner’s Guide to Search Engine Optimization
This book is perfect for people who want to get their hands on SEO straightaway. It does not focus on the theory part as much as the other books. However, it emphasizes the practical implementations of SEO and how digital marketing professionals can easily use it for their benefit.
2. Link Building Mastery: How to Rank Higher, Grow Your SEO Traffic and Build Authority with Backlinks
Any SEO expert would agree that link building is one of the essential aspects of mastering SEO. This book is perfect for all digital marketing professionals looking for a quick read to help them understand how link building works.
3. SEO for Dummies, 7th Edition
As the name suggests, this book is the best SEO guide for people with no prior knowledge and covers everything from teaching how to build a website to implementing SEO on social media. Even though the book is beginner-friendly, complex topics are touched upon and explained exceptionally well.
4. SEO 2021: Learn Search Engine Optimization with Smart Internet Marketing Strategies
This bestseller is particularly unique from its competitors in the market. Adam Clarke re-releases his work every year to incorporate the newer ways to develop with SEO. Hence, this book is always up to date with the latest and best practices to improve every year.
5. Keywords for SEO: Actionable Knowledge Bombs to Help You Rank on Google
A book with all the essential keyword research strategies, keywords for SEO is one of the best guides for this concept. Researching and using the best keywords directly affects Google Rankings, and hence apt knowledge of the same is a must-have for all digital marketing professionals.
6. Optimize: How to Attract and Engage More Customers by Integrating SEO, Social Media, and Content Marketing
By providing a strong emphasis on social strategy, optimizing is a gem in the market of SEO books. This book talks about the interrelation of Google SEO and content strategy and their dependence on various social media platforms.
7. SEO – The Sassy Way to Ranking #1 in Google – When You Have NO CLUE!
The contents of this book are explicitly directed toward optimizing WordPress. Hence, people looking to work better with their websites or blogs on WordPress should read this beginner-friendly SEO guide.
8. Search Engine Optimization – SEO 101: Learn the Basics of Google SEO in One Day
This book is simple to read and understand, hence stealing the spot for a beginner’s favorite. It is suitable for beginners and professionals who know their way around keyword research.
9. The Art of SEO: Mastering Search Engine Optimization
This thick book of approximately 900 pages doesn’t disappoint the readers. The authors have managed to explain aspects like the impact of Panda and Penguin on the SEO industry, keyword research, a guide to creating the best-optimized website, and so on.
10. 3 Months to No. 1: The “No-Nonsense” SEO Playbook for Getting Your Website Found on Google
What differentiates the book 3 months to No. 1 from other SEO books in the market is its weekly blueprint provided at the end of the book. With all the key aspects explained in the majority of the text – the end contains a helpful guide to be followed to enhance SEO ranking in a short duration.
11. SEO Workbook: Search Engine Optimization Success in Seven Steps
Along with the much-needed theory, SEO Workbook provides the readers and potential or existing digital marketing professionals with practical implementation. The book has suggested many tools for SEO rank improvements, making the readers comfortable with the complex field.
12. Ultimate Guide to Link Building: How to Build Backlinks, Authority, and Credibility for Your Website and Increase Click Traffic and Search Ranking
As mentioned earlier, link building is essential for mastering SEO. The book Ultimate Guide to Link Building doesn’t disappoint the readers in this series. By providing almost every essential aspect of link building, this book covers various topics like how to link prospecting effectively and crucial tips for email outreach.
13. SEO Made Simple 2020: Insider Secrets for Driving More Traffic to Your Website
This book truly lives up to its name. In a simple guide providing readers with secrets to bring in more traffic, digital marketing professionals can look forward to learning the use of ALT tags effectively and optimizing meta tags correctly. The book also covers the best ways to outsource link building and the most effective ways to get the best backlinks.
14. The SEO Blueprint: How to Get More Organic Traffic Right NOW
This book provides the readers with a five-phase blueprint to go about the best way of bringing in traffic. This book includes various reasons why Google may not provide your work with a good ranking and how to get rid of this issue.
15. SEO 2021: Actionable, Hands-on SEO, Including a Full Site Audit
By explaining the four most crucial pillars of SEO, this book provides the readers with an apt guide on how professionals go wrong in this field. It also helps readers understand what their visitors want and how to customize based on that.
16. SEO for Small Businesses Part 1: SEO and Keyword Research
This book is a two-book series, with Part 1 emphasizing keyword strategies. Readers can expect to find a detailed guide for choosing the perfect keywords for content writing.
The second part of the book SEO for Small Businesses above includes the best ways to use images, videos, and links in the content. It also touches upon the aspects of mobile optimization and page speed.
17. SEO for Growth: The Ultimate Guide for Marketers, Web Designers & Entrepreneurs
If SEOs, algorithms, search engines, and design changes sound alien, then this book is for you. The first part of the book explains all these concepts in brief. It will further help you understand how to build strategies to keep your SEO right and on the track. Various techniques and tactics have been explained with examples to help you build and retain customers for growth expansion.
18. The Secret to Capitalizing on Analytics: A Web Analytics Approach for Beginners
If you are a digital marketing professional who knows about SEO working but wants to know if you can implement those strategies efficiently, this book is perfect. It would allow you to carry out an in-depth interpretation of SEO strategies and their workability.
19. Local SEO Secrets: 20 Local SEO Strategies You Should be Using NOW
This book provides aspiring digital marketing professionals with the top 20 SEO strategies, each unique in its own right. It is full of tips and tricks to bring a considerable amount of organic traffic to your content.
20. How to Get to the Top of Google in 2022: The Plain English Guide to SEO
By touching upon the critical aspects of getting top ranking on Google without spending a penny, this book is considered a great guide to reaching the number one spot using keywords and creating SEO strategies.
About the Author
- This e-Book is only in PDF format downloadable.
- The description ,additional information, reviews, genre and download details of this eBook is visible below.